Our golden rule – “do unto others as you would have them do to you”
- We do our utmost to provide you with the best people to do your job, at the fairest rates.
- We play fair and in return, we expect our customers to be fair with us.
- Please don’t try and poach a Treasure, they won’t like it and you will put them in an awkward position.
- If you can poach them, are they really the type of person who we want working for Local Treasures and will they be loyal to you?
Our rules and payment terms:
- If you poach a Treasure, we will charge you £200
- Local Treasures collects payment from you (the customer) on behalf of your Treasure. We also charge a “commission” for the introduction to your Treasure. The invoice will be for both parts of this and will clearly show the separate elements for payment.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking within 24 hours, your Treasure will charge you the full cost of their job and Local Treasures will add their usual commission, so you will pay the full amount for the job.
- Once the job is done we will send you an invoice for the full amount of the job. Please pay within a week of receiving the email. Our Treasures only get paid once you have paid, so please don’t leave them out of pocket.